Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Legal Affairs book #4 & #5 by Sawyer Bennett

Mitigation (Legal Affairs #4)
I’ve seen a new side to Matt Connover. He’s proven to me that there is something inside him other than icy control and masculine force.
I’ve seen care… tenderness… even protectiveness.
I’ve seen vulnerability.
But Matt Connover’s issues run deep. I know Cal hurt him deeply, and he keeps himself protected because of that. I also sense there is something more to his pain that even I cannot comprehend. Matt is struggling between what he knows and what he wants. I’m struggling with boundaries and how to protect my own fragile heart. This time I’m drawing a line in the sand and Matt can either step over to join me, or these Legal Affairs are finished forever.

Reparation (Legal Affairs #5)
Matt Connover is like a new person. Caring, romantic and thoughtful. No worries though… he’s still sexy as hell.
He has changed in every way that I have ever dreamed of, and he did it because he wants me. It’s like a fairy tale of sorts.
Except… like with every fairy tale, there is a villain. One who threatens to disrupt the harmony we have created together.
Is what we have strong enough to survive? I truly believe that perhaps I can find love within these Legal Affairs. I’m just not sure Matt believes it





Password:    the-books-blogs.blogspot.com




Download

No comments:

Post a Comment